Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Performancing: Love It or Leave It

I went on a downloading spree today whilst perusing through add-ons for Firefox and I came across a nifty tool for bloggers using Mozilla. I downloaded it with the intent to use it with Vox; I quickly discovered that was useless and began my search for a suitable blog just to try it out (and here I am). Seeing as this is my first time using a tool such as this one, I have nothing to compare it to; however, I would like to note that it appears as if there’s room for improvement (difficult layout, hard to understand posting options) but perks are included such as an integrated spell check, a WYSIWYG editor, a field for your tags and the ability to enter a TrackBack url. I don’t think I’ll be deleting this tool just yet; however, I am still looking to update via Vox so if anyone knows how to do so, let me know.







Performancing for Firefox | Performancing.com

No comments: